Greetings from Bunny Pee

KIMBERLY,

THE BOYS

&

MISS BUNNY PEE

Bunny Pee

Bunny Pee

** Disclaimer – No animal was harmed while this photo was taken and extra compensation was dispensed.

Entry filed under: dogs, friendship, funny, greetings, holiday, Personal, Pets, photos, spring time, thoughts. Tags: , , , , , , , , , , .

award doings #6 award doings #7

• 1. Laurien  |  March 31, 2013 at 2:39 pm

Aww, your dog, she’s so cute! 😀

• 2. words4jp  |  March 31, 2013 at 2:41 pm

Thanks. After 8 years of putting things on her head, she had gotten used to it – sort of:)

Happy Holiday!

• 3. Laurien  |  March 31, 2013 at 2:43 pm

Hahaha 🙂 wish I could do that to my dog, the only thing I ever could do was putting a flower clip on his collar last summer! Poor dog… Happy Easter for you too! 🙂

• 4. rebeccazenker  |  March 31, 2013 at 2:47 pm

Happy Easter Kimberly

• 5. words4jp  |  March 31, 2013 at 2:49 pm

Happy Holiday to you and your family:) Pee and I are by ourselves, which is okay. I’ll be taking more pictures of her – to her dismay! (yikes, I am starting to talk in poem!)

• 6. rebeccazenker  |  March 31, 2013 at 3:05 pm

Haha…

• 7. merbear74  |  March 31, 2013 at 2:49 pm

Aww. How did you get her to let you do that? My dog would have thrown it off her head! Happy Easter to all Kimberly!

• 8. words4jp  |  March 31, 2013 at 2:52 pm

I held a milk bone in my mouth. I have been putting things on her head for almost 8 years now. She has gotten used to it – can’t you read her mind: Gosh danggit mommy, why do you do this to me??????? (that was the G rated version)

Have a great Easter Ms. Merbear and your bunnies at home:)

• 9. merbear74  |  April 1, 2013 at 11:27 am

Ms. Merbear and bunnies had a great Easter. Hope Ms. Kim and company did as well! xx

• 10. A2LSM  |  March 31, 2013 at 4:41 pm

Happy Easter to you Kimberly 🙂 Ohhh boy, do I recognize that expression! lol I had a 110 lb Rottie mix who I used to put reindeer antlers on at Christmas…he always looked at exactly like that!!!

• 11. keladelaide  |  March 31, 2013 at 11:45 pm

Gorgeous girl! Happy Easter.

• 12. words4jp  |  March 31, 2013 at 11:48 pm

Woof woof!!

Sent from an 🍎 👀 device.

• 13. gita4elamats  |  April 1, 2013 at 3:05 am

Bunny Pee, you are adorable! 🙂
    Tara sends greetings, woof-woof! http://poet4justicedotwordpressdotcom.wordpress.com/2013/03/31/happy-easter/

• 14. unlovingyou  |  April 1, 2013 at 4:54 pm

omg she is adorable!!!

• 15. words4jp  |  April 1, 2013 at 4:56 pm

oh yes, she is a cutie pie.