for Belinda

August 29, 2013 at 2:24 pm 12 comments

¤

dueling swords above

¤

7¤

protecting those who seek hope

¤

5¤

Zorro strikes at dusk

¤

can you see the Z?

Lily Lake in Lakemoor, IL

This picture was taken in my neighborhood.  Lily Lake is not very large, but when the sun settles in at night, I am never disappointed with her performance!  Every drive by requires a ‘stop by’, and every ‘stop by’ requires a snapshot or two or three…

I hope you enjoy the view Belinda!

Entry filed under: faith, friendship, haiku, life, nature, photo journal, poetry, ponderings. Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , .

illusion then & now the looking glass

• 1. acuriousgal  |  August 29, 2013 at 2:55 pm

Just beautiful…Belinda will love this!!

• 2. Pamela Beckford  |  August 29, 2013 at 3:19 pm

No such thing as a bad picture of a sunset – these are lovely!

• 3. busymindthinking  |  August 29, 2013 at 9:39 pm

Enjoying the view doesn’t begin to describe how I feel. I love and appreciate you. What a beautiful gift! Warm embrace.

• 4. busymindthinking  |  August 29, 2013 at 9:40 pm

Reblogged this on Busy Mind Thinking and commented:
    Prepare to sigh! That’s what I did upon seeing this. Thank you my precious friend. It is a truly beautiful gift and I am deeply moved. xo

• 5. Colline  |  August 30, 2013 at 12:43 am

These are beautiful. Not only did Belinda enjoy them, but I did too.

• 6. words4jp  |  August 30, 2013 at 1:06 am

Thank you so very much. I am very happy that you enjoyed them.

• 7. Dom DiFrancesco  |  August 30, 2013 at 2:21 am

This is just beautiful, I love them. 🙂

• 8. words4jp  |  August 30, 2013 at 2:43 am

Thank you. I am always finding something in the sky that seems to stand out – the Z was just cool. I immediately thought of Zorro!

• 9. womenwhothinktoomuch  |  August 30, 2013 at 2:53 am

Beautiful pictures. thank you for posting!

• 10. words4jp  |  August 30, 2013 at 10:34 am

Thank you for reading and your comments!

• 12. raehering  |  August 30, 2013 at 3:28 am

Gorgeous! Makes me miss my home state of “the land of 10,000 lakes” (Minnesota).