the stare

November 13, 2013 at 8:33 pm 18 comments

♥

Not a wink, not a blink, not a bat of her eye,

she just stares and stares with an occasional sigh.

She keeps staring until I do one of two things –

give her a hug and a kiss

or

take her out for a walkie.

staring

Tuesday evening – 7pm

staring 3

Tuesday evening – 7:15pm

staring 2

Tuesday evening – 7:30pm

7:35pm – I could not take it anymore…

I went for my coat!

Entry filed under: animals, dogs, funny, life, musings, Parenting, Personal, Pets, photo journal, photos, poetry. Tags: , , , , .

four weeks to forever a dancer’s inspiration

• 1. Svelte  |  November 13, 2013 at 8:37 pm

Haha, the look of persuasion.

• 2. words4jp  |  November 14, 2013 at 12:49 pm

she is stalking me until I do her bidding!

• 3. Dan McGaffin  |  November 13, 2013 at 8:51 pm

Who could resist that face?

• 5. petitemagique  |  November 14, 2013 at 12:08 am

She’s so adorable! 🙂 Give her a hug from me! ♥

• 6. words4jp  |  November 14, 2013 at 12:46 pm

i can certainly do that – I will dedicate one of the many hugs she gets – and a kiss – from you:)

• 7. gita4elamats  |  November 14, 2013 at 5:22 am

😆 Pee wins!

• 8. words4jp  |  November 14, 2013 at 12:44 pm

doesn’t she always????? 🙂

• 9. Raven Whyte  |  November 14, 2013 at 6:51 am

It’s a dog thing.

• 10. words4jp  |  November 14, 2013 at 12:44 pm

that’s for certain. it can be a bit eerie…. i am waiting for the day words are spoken!

• 11. Raven Whyte  |  November 14, 2013 at 4:05 pm

but has she ever made a sound, or simply done the stare? a dog I used to have had certain sounds, and if I was just about to wake up sometimes they sounded like words in my dreams….

• 12. words4jp  |  November 14, 2013 at 5:14 pm

Pee does talk – groans really and an occasional high pitched thing of sorts when she is annoyed, but i think it is a yawn. Though Sydnee is a girl, she sounds like a guy. We call her bark a ‘man woof’

• 13. Raven Whyte  |  November 14, 2013 at 5:18 pm

So they talk, you just need to learn their language.

• 14. ladysighs  |  November 14, 2013 at 11:46 am

If another human stared at us that way, we would probably call the police. lol Dogs get away with…everything.

• 15. words4jp  |  November 14, 2013 at 12:39 pm

she gives my younger son the heebee jeebees – when he does his homework, she sits in front of him and just ‘watches’.

• 16. Raven Whyte  |  November 14, 2013 at 4:07 pm

She wants him to play with her and can’t understand why he has to sit when she’s all there and ready?
        Maybe he should just look her in the eye and say, “Come back later, I need to finish my homework before we can play.”

• 17. words4jp  |  November 14, 2013 at 5:13 pm

I am afraid Pee is her own woman – she does as she does:) and we enjoy it!

• 18. Raven Whyte  |  November 14, 2013 at 5:16 pm

She might not LIKE what he does, but over time she might change her habits a bit, even if only to lie down on his feet while she waits. 😉