enchantment

twinkles in the sky

a glowing orb up above

***

sleep hovers below

****

***

Entry filed under: beauty, celestial, haiku, inspiration, nature, poetry, ponderings, thoughts, winter's night sky. Tags: , , , , , , .

Weekly Pet Challenge – from the beginning each and every

• 1. petitemagique  |  November 19, 2013 at 4:49 pm

Lovely!
    Hugz ❤

• 2. words4jp  |  November 19, 2013 at 7:40 pm

Thank you. ✨✨✨✨✨✨

• 3. MichelleMarie Antell  |  November 19, 2013 at 4:51 pm

Lovely this and it is a full moon so the light is extra bright! 🙂

• 4. words4jp  |  November 19, 2013 at 7:41 pm

There is something to be said about going outside at 4:30 am to walk my Pee. The night sky is glorious.

• 5. MichelleMarie Antell  |  November 19, 2013 at 7:49 pm

It truly is. I agree! I love that “walk my Pee.” I’m taking a little work break but I need to get back! lol this is my p break! LOL that was funny

• 6. words4jp  |  November 20, 2013 at 3:39 am

Hahahah aha! Yes, Pee and her pee break!!!

Sent from an 🍎 👀 device.

• 7. Pamela Beckford  |  November 19, 2013 at 4:53 pm

Reblogged this on Poetry by Pamela and commented:
    I love this tanka

• 8. WB  |  November 19, 2013 at 5:14 pm

Nice. Those three lines summarize the beauty of night.

• 9. words4jp  |  November 19, 2013 at 7:44 pm

• 10. Jeremiah Walton  |  November 19, 2013 at 7:27 pm

Really dig the last line, the other 2 build up nicely to it. Cheers!

• 11. words4jp  |  November 19, 2013 at 7:46 pm

Thank you. The funny thing is the first two popped into my mind this morning. The third line took a 30 minute drive in to work;)

• 12. Jonathan Caswell  |  November 19, 2013 at 9:46 pm

Reblogged this on By the Mighty Mumford and commented:
    TWINKLE, TWINKLE IN THE SKY…HOW’D YOU GET INTO MY LOVER’S EYE????

• 13. Dom DiFrancesco  |  November 19, 2013 at 10:24 pm

Sound peaceful, very nice. 🙂

• 14. JDrum  |  November 20, 2013 at 1:51 am

Lovely visual.

• 15. words4jp  |  November 20, 2013 at 3:42 am

Thanks! The first thing I saw when I walked outside very early this morning and the first two lines came to me. In a snap:)

• 16. gita4elamats  |  November 20, 2013 at 7:39 am

Magical!

• 17. words4jp  |  November 20, 2013 at 12:15 pm

thanks – Pee helped me write it, I mean it was her that had to go out in the early, early, early morning:)

• 18. gita4elamats  |  November 27, 2013 at 6:10 am