lonely

November 24, 2013 at 3:46 pm 15 comments

nobody around

voices toying with one’s mind

life of solitaire

New Image

i find this photo very beautiful

Entry filed under: depression, feelings, haiku, life, Personal, poetry, ponderings, Relationships, thoughts. Tags: , , , , , , , .

encapsulated always never

• 1. WB  |  November 24, 2013 at 4:38 pm

This photo really shows that behind what all seems to be gray, and dull; there is a buried shine that waits. Great pic.

• 2. words4jp  |  November 24, 2013 at 7:20 pm

Thank you.

• 3. richardankerswrites  |  November 24, 2013 at 4:51 pm

It is 😊

• 4. MichelleMarie Antell  |  November 24, 2013 at 5:29 pm

Great sky whole there! I love it when that happens it is a rare thing for sure. This is beautiful! Lonely and quiet is eerie quiet. Hugs to you sweet friend! 🙂

• 5. mixedupmeme  |  November 24, 2013 at 6:36 pm

It is a very lovely photo. Clouds never cease to fascinate us.
    Once in a while it’s nice to just have a solitary moment…..but not too many.

• 6. Skye @ TheSanctuaryofMyHeart  |  November 24, 2013 at 9:53 pm

The photograph is beautiful–I find you more beautiful-er…..lol Yes, I am prone to making up words. But, it is true. 🙂 Big Hugs, Sweet Friend!!

• 7. Dom DiFrancesco  |  November 25, 2013 at 2:13 am

You are never alone my friend, hang in there. 🙂

• 9. Brenda  |  November 25, 2013 at 4:17 am

Long time, no chat, thought I would give you an award. Drop by if they don’t bring you out in a rash! http://friendlyfairytales.com/2013/11/25/awarded-blog-of-the-year-among-other-blessings/ Warmly, Brenda

• 10. words4jp  |  November 25, 2013 at 11:47 pm

Oh my goodness – I have special hive cream which should work on a rash – I think ;). Thank you. I am tickled and honored.

• 11. Brenda  |  November 26, 2013 at 1:46 am

A good cream can make all the difference. Cheers, Brenda

• 12. teardropsofink  |  November 25, 2013 at 10:30 am

Ugh, I know how this is…..it’s so hard to say above the dark water when there is not another soul around to distract you.

• 13. words4jp  |  November 25, 2013 at 11:46 pm

Yes – drowning in the dark water of silence. xx

• 14. thehappyhugger  |  November 25, 2013 at 1:39 pm