a sunday afternoon

December 9, 2013 at 4:28 pm 12 comments

cars quietly sit

no humans traipsing about

silence of snowfall

Entry filed under: haiku, nature, Outdoors, poetry, ponderings, snow, thoughts, winter. Tags: , , , , .

spirit lives…on… rays of brilliance

• 1. Morgan  |  December 9, 2013 at 5:01 pm

You forgot one word, in my opinion….PERFECTION 🙂
    Nice little Haiku 🙂

• 2. words4jp  |  December 10, 2013 at 12:52 am

Thank you do very much. 😉

• 3. aFrankAngle  |  December 9, 2013 at 5:30 pm

Snowfall can be very relaxing. Of course I wouldn’t have said that Friday night when a normal 40 minute trip from CVG took 130 minutes. Hi Kimberly!

• 4. words4jp  |  December 10, 2013 at 12:51 am

Hi there. I read your post earlier today. I was at work and could not get my comment in. I am so sorry for your loss. Tomorrow marks the 9 yr anniversary of my mom’s death. She is in a better place but I miss her everyday;)

I remember learning how to drive – in snow – on hills. I grew up in Hyde Park and Reading. And went to school in Walnut Hills and UC. All I can say is that I am do thankful my student drivers get flat and to break their driving teeth into;). Be careful and stay warm. And my thoughts are with your family. And Who Dey!!!

• 6. ladysighs  |  December 9, 2013 at 7:23 pm

Sure sounds nice….A Sunday Afternoon
    And then comes Monday morning… 😦

I wish I could write haiku

• 7. words4jp  |  December 10, 2013 at 12:47 am

I am certain you can;)

• 8. WB  |  December 9, 2013 at 9:07 pm

“The silence of snowfall”; I love that line.

• 9. words4jp  |  December 10, 2013 at 12:42 am

Thank you. I do love the silence of snowfall. There is something so therapeutic and calming about it.

• 10. acuriousgal  |  December 9, 2013 at 9:41 pm

Love this, wish it was true here….to many car accidents

• 11. words4jp  |  December 10, 2013 at 12:40 am

From what I heard earlier today, there were lots of accidents. I never left my house this weekend, so I could sit and look thru my window. Until little Miss Pee had to go out. 😉

• 12. Wordifull Melanie  |  December 20, 2013 at 4:03 am