withering…

here

i sit

withering

wondering why

i can allow him

to break me, destroy me

when i am clearly stronger

than he is or will ever be.

what fuels my strength is what makes me weak.

a heart can sustain and destroy one’s life.

Entry filed under: conversation, depression, etheree, feelings, insomnia, life, love, memories, Personal, poetry, ponderings, questions, Relationships, thoughts. Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , .

and/or/both fluttering free

• 1. Svelte  |  December 30, 2013 at 1:44 am

[Speechless] I send you a warm hug, K. Wishing your heart’s desires will be filled in 2014. x

• 2. Yoshiko  |  December 30, 2013 at 5:30 am

Very true of this. I’m going through this right now. Thanks for your conclusion

• 3. madgirlmoon  |  December 30, 2013 at 11:22 am

Love this one ….hey. It’s Kimmie. I have a new blog started. Was hurt like hell and I deleted my old one in anger…not good. But, I will begin again, like we all need to. ((hugs))

• 4. words4jp  |  December 30, 2013 at 1:33 pm

I am sorry to hear about the ‘boo boo’ – I am happy you have returned – we are all in the same boat in some way or another. Welcome home – kimberly xx

• 5. madgirlmoon  |  December 30, 2013 at 8:22 pm

Thanks hon 🙂

• 6. madgirlmoon  |  March 2, 2014 at 9:28 pm

hi Kim…just trying to get back into this again…follow me? madgirlmoon 🙂

• 7. words4jp  |  March 3, 2014 at 12:58 pm

humph – I thought I was following you – this has been happening lately – and i am not quite certain why – WP has been screwing up quite a bit – no worries, i am here and will be there (on your blog).

welcome back:)

• 8. madgirlmoon  |  July 17, 2014 at 12:49 pm

Hey there. I’m back…again. lots of life issues and distractions. But life does that. Hope you are well 🙂 can’t wait to start sharing again !

• 9. words4jp  |  July 18, 2014 at 2:46 am

Awesome!! I have been a bit busy as if late since school is out. I will certainly head over to your post patch;)

• 10. prewitt1970  |  December 30, 2013 at 2:47 pm

Sending strength and a warm hug.
    Benjamin

• 11. words4jp  |  December 30, 2013 at 7:07 pm

Thank you so much. I love warm hugs. They never come my way anymore.

• 12. prewitt1970  |  December 31, 2013 at 8:16 am

I’m sorry. I’ll be sure to put them on my list to send 🙂

• 13. Dom DiFrancesco  |  December 30, 2013 at 6:21 pm

The heart certainly can if you let it.

• 14. Blog It Or Lose It  |  December 31, 2013 at 1:33 am

So many hugs coming your way, Kim! [hug!]
    I wish I knew what to do to help…

• 15. Ted Ross Savage  |  December 31, 2013 at 3:41 am

We do often wonder why we let the ones that we love that are supposed to love us back, knowing that they don’t, keep playing and breaking our heart strings.

• 16. The Presents of Presence  |  January 3, 2014 at 3:22 pm

Beautiful poem, sad and haunting…sending hope and strength to you.

• 17. words4jp  |  January 3, 2014 at 4:20 pm

thank you so much. one would think after a year…..