many, many

January 20, 2014 at 5:30 pm 22 comments

ξ

there are

so many thoughts twirling in my head

so many words begging to be said

so many tears needing to be shed

so many feelings of worry and dread…

ξ

there is

so many of this

and

so many of that –

how i wish i could turn them off

and

think of nothing

instead.

ξ

ξ

Entry filed under: depression, feelings, human nature, life, OCD, Personal, poetry, ponderings, prose, thoughts, words. Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , .

morning drive Weekly Pet Challenge: Ready for Spring Showers

• 1. Green Embers  |  January 20, 2014 at 5:42 pm

This perfectly sums up where I am at right now. Well for the most part. Definitely going through this. 😦

• 2. words4jp  |  January 20, 2014 at 7:39 pm

hey there – I just read and commented on you recent post. i have a new phrase it is – i cannot say that i know exactly what you are going through, but i can certainly say that i know a lot of what you are going through. everyone is different – and how we handle life and stresses and situations and grief – we all handle it differently. hang in there – i am always here if you need to talk.

• 3. justme792  |  January 20, 2014 at 7:26 pm

Thanks for writing down my feelings so beautifully… *hug*

• 4. words4jp  |  January 20, 2014 at 7:40 pm

big hugs back to you.

• 5. MichelleMarie Antell  |  January 20, 2014 at 7:47 pm

Girl friend I hear you on this one! I totally relate. I wish there was an off switch:)

• 6. words4jp  |  January 20, 2014 at 8:05 pm

maybe Home Depot?

• 7. MichelleMarie Antell  |  January 20, 2014 at 8:07 pm

LOL that’s cute! Yes I must get one of those! I was thinking today I hope no one ever reads my journals they are the ramblings of what seems a crazy woman. 🙂

• 8. words4jp  |  January 20, 2014 at 8:11 pm

just a thought – maybe someday in the future – way in the future – some space dude may unearth your journals:) i doubt they will think you are crazy – they may think of you as a goddess or the all knowing Oz. just because they seem crazy now does not mean they are now – or in the future…..:)

• 9. MichelleMarie Antell  |  January 20, 2014 at 8:39 pm

That’s funny and good to know. I talk a lot or say the same things over and over till I understand or get them. I rewrite a lot too! There is a certain comfort in sameness. I noticed you said you have writers block. I tend to have that as well and also I artist block. Today is one of those days. I can’t think of a thing! HaHa. except chocolate!

• 10. findingmyinnercourage  |  January 20, 2014 at 8:15 pm

I can certainly relate to your feelings. As Michelle stated above, I too wish there was an off switch! Loving your Blog today!

• 11. words4jp  |  January 20, 2014 at 9:11 pm

thank you so much. how are you doing?I have missed reading your blog – i have missed quite a few actually – of lots of blogs. i am fighting things – just like everyone else in the world;) xx

• 12. findingmyinnercourage  |  January 20, 2014 at 9:49 pm

I had a rough December but 2014 is going to be a great year for you and me. I am confident! Don’t stop fighting those little monsters till they’re gone!

• 13. Dan McGaffin  |  January 20, 2014 at 8:56 pm

Something I struggle with myself dear one.

• 14. acuriousgal  |  January 20, 2014 at 11:18 pm

I know how you struggle to silence them….thinking of you, Kimberly

• 15. penpusherpen  |  January 21, 2014 at 11:15 am

I’m on the same wavelength, we humans are so complicated methinks. A switch, to turn of/on the thought process would be perfick. xx

• 17. Apurva  |  January 21, 2014 at 2:56 pm

great poem 🙂

• 18. words4jp  |  January 22, 2014 at 1:09 pm

• 19. Jonathan Caswell  |  January 22, 2014 at 1:02 am

Reblogged this on By the Mighty Mumford and commented:
    TIME FOR A NAP…OR HOT BUBBLE BATH??? 🙂

• 20. Wordifull Melanie  |  January 22, 2014 at 1:19 pm

Ya know I have often wished for an off switch…but then again would we really be happy as one of “those” people… 🙂

• 21. hastywords  |  January 24, 2014 at 5:03 pm