sad heart

January 29, 2014 at 1:31 pm 16 comments

these

feelings

will never

leave this sad heart –

this sad heart of mine.

thoughts of you still breathe

deep down inside

festering

crying

still.

20120315-022933.jpg

a self-portrait of him – by him

Entry filed under: depression, feelings, friendship, life, love, memories, Personal, poetry, ponderings, prose, reflections, Relationships, thoughts. Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , .

rise up the howling

• 1. justme792  |  January 29, 2014 at 1:34 pm

Such a sad poem… *big hug*

• 2. words4jp  |  January 29, 2014 at 2:41 pm

• 3. From Acorn To Oak  |  January 29, 2014 at 1:45 pm

It is so important to feel one can express all emotions and be accepted for them….. Though the poem is so sad, telling it is a relief! 000000

• 4. words4jp  |  January 29, 2014 at 2:40 pm

You have just described the ‘why’ for my writing. thank you so much for putting my ‘why’ into such a lovely explanation. xx

• 5. From Acorn To Oak  |  January 29, 2014 at 2:44 pm

You are more than welcome. WE each support another – reading your words helps me. ๐Ÿ™‚ 00000

• 6. Morgan  |  January 29, 2014 at 2:20 pm

I have often been in that place. Day by Day, Pain will ease and Love will Return. Blessings and Peace, Friend~

• 7. words4jp  |  January 29, 2014 at 2:41 pm

Thank you. I do not obsess over him like I did but…I still cannot let go. xx

• 8. Morgan  |  January 29, 2014 at 7:29 pm

When the time is right, you will ๐Ÿ˜‰

• 9. Dom DiFrancesco  |  January 29, 2014 at 3:44 pm

Very sad, but never say never there is always hope. ๐Ÿ™‚

• 10. penpusherpen  |  January 29, 2014 at 3:45 pm

sadness lingers, but you use your fingers, to poetically let go, say how you miss him so…but … just ….let… go… Difficult I know, but one day it’ll be ‘why did I feel so?’ ๐Ÿ™‚ xx

• 11. words4jp  |  January 29, 2014 at 6:37 pm

i love your poetic commentary:)

• 12. acuriousgal  |  January 30, 2014 at 1:20 am

Sending a big hug to you, Kimberly!! Beautiful, touching poem

• 13. the Master's Slave  |  January 31, 2014 at 3:59 pm

Let go. Something greater is waiting for you. Believe me, from real experience.

• 14. words4jp  |  January 31, 2014 at 5:23 pm

I am trying to let go – it is nice to know that there are those such as yourself who have real experience in this department – and succeeded!

• 15. Elaine  |  February 2, 2014 at 1:15 am

Very sad poem and I can relate to what you are feeling. Time really does heal but slowly. Haven’t quite healed yet but I trust in the Lord. Hugs.

• 16. feeling sad today | mohammed mehedi hasan  |  February 2, 2014 at 8:50 pm