Bill

February 21, 2014 at 4:23 pm 18 comments

his

deep voice

a sweet sound –

could make me laugh

could make me angry

could make me cry big tears

could say what i could not – say

could lift me up and drop me hard

could make me feel as if i mattered

he was my best friend and i still miss him.

100_0247

Las Vegas, 2009
Myself, Sponge Bob and Bill

Entry filed under: a tribute, death, etheree, family, feelings, friends, grief, in memory of, life, love, memories, Personal, poetry, ponderings, Relationships, thoughts. Tags: , , , , , , , , , .

i am here pretty polish

• 1. nekneeraj  |  February 21, 2014 at 4:26 pm

Aww..
    Is that you in the pic?

• 2. words4jp  |  February 21, 2014 at 4:28 pm

y…..eeee…..sssss…:)

• 3. nekneeraj  |  February 21, 2014 at 4:29 pm

You look like a happy penguin .. Soooo cute 🙂

• 4. words4jp  |  February 21, 2014 at 4:30 pm

a penguin? hummmm, interesting:) I was very happy in that photo.

• 5. nekneeraj  |  February 21, 2014 at 4:33 pm

Penguins are cute that’s why. 🙂
        You better stay that way – Happy happy 🙂

• 6. words4jp  |  February 21, 2014 at 4:53 pm

xx

• 7. Shackled and Crowned  |  February 21, 2014 at 4:32 pm

I really enjoyed this. I, too, have a friend whom I miss so dearly. We were close and have so much history.

• 8. words4jp  |  February 21, 2014 at 4:55 pm

thank you – we are approaching the two year anniversary of his death and i can still remember everything about that day and him….

• 9. Shackled and Crowned  |  February 21, 2014 at 4:58 pm

I’m so sorry for your loss. I’m sure it stings like new right now.

• 10. anmol(alias HA)  |  February 21, 2014 at 5:00 pm

And you have such fond memories… cherish them. Take care and have a good day. 🙂

• 11. words4jp  |  February 21, 2014 at 5:48 pm

Thank you for reading – i will always cherish them – they are a huge part of my heart. xx

• 12. Skye  |  February 21, 2014 at 6:24 pm

I am so sorry that you suffered such a loss; but I am glad you carry in your heart such fond memories. You are beautiful, Kimberly. I loved seeing this photo of you!!!

• 13. Dom DiFrancesco  |  February 21, 2014 at 6:36 pm

Lovely and sad, but times as show in the picture are the times to remember, you look so happy.

• 14. joeyfullystated  |  February 21, 2014 at 8:28 pm

I’m sorry for your loss.
    Mine is Victoria. It’s been about 5 years. I thank God for all the memories she left me.

• 15. words4jp  |  February 22, 2014 at 2:42 am

May Victoria and Bill enjoy their lovely perch in the heavens. Shining brightly and keeping a watchful eye on us;). Believe me, I hear Bill talking to me all the time;)

• 17. Jonathan Caswell  |  February 22, 2014 at 12:26 am

Reblogged this on By the Mighty Mumford and commented:
    THIS “POINTED” PIECE AFFECTS US DEEPLY.

• 18. Just Patty  |  February 23, 2014 at 6:13 pm

Beautiful my dear friend.
    Sending you hugz! ❤