pretty polish

February 23, 2014 at 7:49 pm 17 comments

colors are many

frivolous, flirty and fun

nails brighten my day

colors

Entry filed under: beauty, haiku, musings, Personal, poetry, ponderings, thoughts. Tags: , , , , , , .

Bill holding onto mom

• 1. Teela Hart  |  February 23, 2014 at 7:55 pm

Mine too. Thank you.

• 2. words4jp  |  February 23, 2014 at 8:09 pm

i love wearing fun colors – other than my nails, i am pretty boring;)

• 3. Pamela Beckford  |  February 23, 2014 at 8:08 pm

I love looking at all the brightly colored bottles

• 4. words4jp  |  February 23, 2014 at 8:10 pm

they are fun – one day, i will paint each nail it’s own color!

• 5. Green Embers  |  February 23, 2014 at 9:04 pm

Hehehe, I had a thought. Does Pee let you paint her nails? 😀

• 6. words4jp  |  February 23, 2014 at 10:36 pm

Nope. And I would never – Pee told me she will never clothes, ail polish or sit in a purse;) she is too big to fit in a purse anyway!

• 7. Jon Petruschke  |  February 23, 2014 at 9:36 pm

Hello,
    I’m a fellow haiku writer and fan. I recently published my first collection of haiku and am interested in sharing about the experience, my book, and haiku in general. I’m looking for fellow bloggers, like yourself, who may be interested in interviewing me on your blog. This would be an opportunity for us to gain exposure to each other’s readers. Please let me know if you’re interested. And keep up the great writing!

• 8. joeyfullystated  |  February 23, 2014 at 11:10 pm

My dog isn’t suited for polishes either.
    I’ve let my toes rest all winter, just a sheer pink, while I focus on keeping the skin soft. Soon, it will be time for BRIGHTS 😀

• 9. words4jp  |  February 24, 2014 at 2:13 am

I paint the toes in summer – red. The fingernails I paint all sorts of colors. I however stay away from black and browns;)

• 10. TheGreat Zambini  |  February 24, 2014 at 3:07 am

I just put a sheer polish on at the beginning of the season, and I haven’t touched the toes since. The nails I do a lot less frequently then during the Summer months. And this post is really cool, it’s the first nail polish themed poem I’ve seen!

• 11. words4jp  |  February 24, 2014 at 1:08 pm

thanks:) the toes will stay naked till i can break out the flip flops – the fingers, however, are painted – right now the color is blue – savage blue!

• 12. TheGreat Zambini  |  February 24, 2014 at 6:23 pm

So everyone knows your fingers feel cold and icy in this crazy Winter? 🙂

• 13. theadventuresofrosebud  |  February 24, 2014 at 5:58 am

Fun economic fact: during times of financial crisis and economic down turn, the consumption of both nailpolish and lipstick go up. It’s the small little things which people can still afford to add some color and joy into their life. A tiny sparkle to brighten your day 🙂

• 14. words4jp  |  February 24, 2014 at 1:07 pm

you are so right!! i am not a lipstick person, but the nails I do enjoy playing with:)

• 15. Blog It Or Lose It  |  February 24, 2014 at 10:46 pm

What? No yellow? 😉

• 16. words4jp  |  February 24, 2014 at 10:58 pm

I will be!!! They are in sale right now at Walgreens. Gotta love the colors for 99 cents a piece. And it actually lasts!