incognizance

March 2, 2014 at 6:48 pm 5 comments

ς

the truth is present

face to face but sight impaired

haze of clarity

ς

ς

half asleep

half asleep

Entry filed under: family, friends, haiku, human nature, life, Personal, poetry, ponderings, reflections, Relationships, thoughts. Tags: , , , , , .

rumination carry on

• 1. Green Embers  |  March 2, 2014 at 7:05 pm

I like how her paw seems like it is reaching out kind of like hey put that camera away, trying to sleep here 😆

• 2. words4jp  |  March 2, 2014 at 7:32 pm

Hah! Are you siding with her?? The funny thing is wrote the haiku a few days ago. You know how it is – we know what is right but doing and making it so is illusive – like some sort of mental block or something like that. I took this photo yesterday and I noticed that The Paw was slightly fuzzy. My girl treats that paw like it is gold – as she should. It is the only front paw she has. The photo seems to translate into what is clear and fuzzy at the same time. Aka as my mind!!!!!!

• 3. Green Embers  |  March 2, 2014 at 8:47 pm

Aww, that’s sweet of her. Yes, that does match with the haiku very well. 🙂

• 4. acuriousgal  |  March 3, 2014 at 2:37 pm

No more please, Mama…..Pee is shooing you away. I think she needs a hat!!

• 5. words4jp  |  March 3, 2014 at 4:53 pm

oh dear – it seems Sydnee has a cheerleader:) I must start placing a disclaimer on the bottom of my posts which feature Pee — the Princess has in no way been exposed to any physical or mental stress. She has been adequately compensated with kisses, boneys and gitchels. ;0 btw – tomorrow is hat day!