Wordless Wednesday – snow ‘passing over’

April 16, 2014 at 2:40 pm 8 comments

adjusted snow

photo 2(2)

photo 1(2)

˜

Entry filed under: iphoneography, nature, photo journal, photography, Wordless Wednesday. Tags: , , .

distortion a reality

• 1. DailyMusings  |  April 17, 2014 at 11:44 am

we got a coating yesterday too- my poor budding plants coming up through the ground got a shock! love the sleeping pup 🙂

• 2. words4jp  |  April 17, 2014 at 1:11 pm

Thanks. The next day the snow was gone, but we are a not chilly. I worry about the birds, but I am certain nature knows what to do;)

• 3. DailyMusings  |  April 17, 2014 at 1:41 pm

oh the poor birds! I still have some feeders up and they were busy yesterday!

• 4. MichelleMarie  |  April 17, 2014 at 9:38 pm

Pee looks all comfy!😄😄

• 5. words4jp  |  April 17, 2014 at 10:55 pm

Always comfy. That window, deck is her watchtower. 😉

• 6. MichelleMarie  |  April 17, 2014 at 11:46 pm

Don’t you just love that? I got home this evening and my dog literally waits for her walk and it was raining. I was too tired to do anything else so I took her about 1/2 a block and it started raining harder she looked at me and did her little hop to turn back around. She doesn’t like getting her feet wet. Isn’t that so funny! I hope you and Pee have an awesome weekend. I love your writing and your style it is so exact and hits the nail on the head every time. 🙂

• 7. words4jp  |  April 18, 2014 at 12:00 am

Thanks. I have Peyton home – so it will be great. There is nothing better than a handsome young guy to hang out with. Plus he is helping me with tech stuff. Gotta retire my iPhone. Update XP, …… You know, teenagers. What will take me months he can do in an hour;)

• 8. MichelleMarie  |  April 18, 2014 at 1:14 am

Oh I know I always hand Alex my new stuff! Have fun with your young handsome guy! 😄❤️💜