freedom

May 16, 2014 at 3:46 pm 8 comments

˜

˜

stumbling through the woods

wrapped in a shroud of self-doubt

bound by intense fear

longing to escape her past

only pain will set her free

˜

˜

trees

˜

Entry filed under: a moment, depression, emotion, feelings, life, love, Personal, poetry, reflections, Relationships, tanka, thoughts, writing. Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , .

rumination Weekly Photo Challenge – Work of Art

• 1. littleannab  |  May 16, 2014 at 4:01 pm

I love this I am going to reblog. on my new site littleannab2.wordpress.com. Follow me

• 2. words4jp  |  May 16, 2014 at 4:02 pm

Thank you. You are very sweet. And I will;)

• 3. littleannab  |  May 16, 2014 at 4:05 pm

your welcome and thank you. I just needed to start from scratch and get organized and no drama lol. of course it is different and easier then my phone hehe

• 4. littleannab  |  May 16, 2014 at 4:02 pm

Reblogged this on Diamond Eyes and commented:
    this is beautiful

• 5. MichelleMarie  |  May 16, 2014 at 6:15 pm

I love those trees what a great place to get lost. I do this often and I am fully of self-doubt. Well maybe not as much but I am. It doesn’t show till my heart gets hurt then OUCH! I lose confidence in those truths I know about myself. I love your expression! I do. You are much more brave then I am.

• 6. words4jp  |  May 16, 2014 at 7:04 pm

this piece was a bit of a stretch – in many ways. there is so much on my mind and these words expressed what those things are. i am not brave – honestly, i think i am far, far from it.

• 7. Dom DiFrancesco  |  May 16, 2014 at 11:23 pm