on the edge

standing at the precipice

sailing amongst quiet shadows

slipping into a void

uncertainty can be paralyzing

IMG_7637

Campus Lake – photographer: Jordan

Entry filed under: depression, human nature, jorio, life, Personal, photo prompt, poetry, ponderings, questions, reflections, thoughts, writing. Tags: , , , , , , , , , .

Wordless Wednesday – A beautiful Spring day….. the swim

• 1. MichelleMarie  |  May 28, 2014 at 2:52 pm

Another nice photo from your sweet Jordan! I want to jump off the board or ledge! 😀 Let’s go!

• 2. words4jp  |  May 28, 2014 at 2:57 pm

While Jordan was away at school, it seems he took a lot of photos – being a film student, he had access to some very sophisticated camera equipment that he used for some of his classes. He knows that I draw alot of inspiration from photographs and he took a great deal of pictures – all for me:) These are my mother’s day present and they are awesome. And as you can see, they are inspiring me:) and yes, I am in awe of his photographic eye. i knew he had an eye for moving film but not so much for still photography – but duh – am i an idiot? yep, I should have known…….

• 3. Paul Handover  |  May 28, 2014 at 3:05 pm

Beautiful picture. Maybe Jordan would like an introduction to my nephew, Magnus? See http://www.meerkatfilms.co.uk/contact/

If Jordan is interested, ask him to drop me an email. P.

• 4. words4jp  |  May 28, 2014 at 3:26 pm

I will pass on your comment to the young man:) thanks!

• 5. Jonathan Caswell  |  May 28, 2014 at 9:51 pm

Reblogged this on By the Mighty Mumford and commented:
    IS IT TOO COLD YET….FOR A CANNONBALL??????

• 6. joeyfullystated  |  May 29, 2014 at 2:00 am

Change is wonderful. Uncertainty is terrible!