the sting

June 9, 2014 at 2:00 pm 8 comments

¦

¦

the sun rising in the east

trail of tears along the road

sparkle like slivers of glass

stinging the spirit

¦

¦

¦

Entry filed under: a moment, depression, dodoitsu, feelings, life, loneliness, morning, Personal, poetry, Relationships, thoughts, words. Tags: , , , , , , , , , , .

what was once… legs

• 1. Paul Handover  |  June 9, 2014 at 2:04 pm

Wow! You do have a beautiful way with words. Sorry! Replace “words” with “feelings”!

• 2. words4jp  |  June 9, 2014 at 6:31 pm

merci beaucoup mon ami:)

• 3. Mark Baron  |  June 9, 2014 at 2:05 pm

Beautiful, if sad. I have tread that path of glass, and I too have felt its sting. *hugs*

• 4. words4jp  |  June 9, 2014 at 6:30 pm

it does sting – I read your post early this morning – I was not certain as to how to comment. i still do not really, except to say ‘hugs’ back at ya.

• 5. Mark Baron  |  June 9, 2014 at 6:31 pm

Thank you. 🙂 I think I have come to an acceptance of things, a true understanding that some things that are broken will never be repaired, no matter how one tries. A better idea, then, is to find something better to replace it.

• 6. words4jp  |  June 9, 2014 at 6:36 pm

I agree with you. I can accept the things I cannot change – this has taken a lot of work – but I have gotten to the point where looking is too painful and sometimes breathing is, as well.

• 7. Mark Baron  |  June 9, 2014 at 6:39 pm

The hardest thing, sweet lady, is to learn to let go, and take joy in the journey itself. I know, truly, how hard it is when you want something so desperately and it seems out of reach…but I have found, invariably, that it was when I stopped worrying and just embraced the wandering path that is life, that such things took care of themselves.

• 8. words4jp  |  June 9, 2014 at 11:30 pm

I wish I could believe that. I did once. But deep down inside, I have lost the desire.