struggling through

tears flow through veins

driven by a heart

which no longer thrives

°

°

°

Entry filed under: depression, feelings, jorio, life, love, Personal, poetry, Relationships, thoughts, writing. Tags: , , , , , , , .

from behind to…?

• 1. hitandrun1964  |  June 10, 2014 at 4:13 pm

You said it perfectly, my friend. Perfectly.

• 2. words4jp  |  June 10, 2014 at 4:19 pm

thank you. i wish it wasn’t so….

• 3. Dom DiFrancesco  |  June 10, 2014 at 8:25 pm

A great deal of sadness and emotion in this four lines, I hope that you find nothing but happiness some day.

• 4. words4jp  |  June 11, 2014 at 12:14 am

To be honest, I think I have lost the desire. I am tired. Really tired. Today was a bad day and it really reinforced that place in me that I am just really tired.

• 5. Paul Handover  |  June 10, 2014 at 9:33 pm

As Dom wrote, much sadness in those words of yours. Your honesty and courage will bring you great happiness – trust me! Give yourself a big hug.

• 6. words4jp  |  June 11, 2014 at 12:13 am

I wish I could hug myself. My arms don’t wrap around far enough:)

• 7. coastalmom  |  June 10, 2014 at 11:34 pm

This resonates deeply. I GET it and yet I want to help. To say rise up. But I understand that it is just wanting someone to GET it that helps. And being able to use words to paint the feelings on our hearts, well without that… what would we do? Brilliant. So glad I have found you again.

• 8. words4jp  |  June 11, 2014 at 11:35 am

thank you for reading – you are right – sometimes it helps to have someone say they ‘get it’. i know for me, most of my struggle i the feeling of being alone – most of which is my own doing, which makes it more difficult to deal with. being my own worst enemy.