Weekly Pet Challenge – Mommy’s foot stool

June 10, 2014 at 11:27 am 16 comments

Saturday morning on the porch with Mommy

pee 2

Those hairy ‘hammy’s make for a comfortable stool.

pee

“I feel like I am being used…it really should be the other way around…”

Pee 3

“I am just waiting for something…just….waiting…..”

A typical Saturday morning with my coffee, my I-pad, my Pee…

(note: who is that hairy beast on my pad?)

Entry filed under: animals, dogs, funny, i-padography, Michelle's Weekly Pet Challenge, Personal, pet challenge, Pets, photo journal, photo prompt, photography, Weekly Pet Challenge. Tags: , , , , , .

hidden from view from behind

• 1. findingmyinnercourage  |  June 10, 2014 at 11:56 am

Hi precious Pee, you are adorable. I long for your Mommy to post photos if you, it helps me tremendously!

• 2. words4jp  |  June 10, 2014 at 11:59 am

no worries – there is and always will be plenty of Pee to go around:)

• 3. John W. Howell  |  June 10, 2014 at 1:13 pm

Looks comfortable.Pee stool (er well you know what I mean)

• 4. words4jp  |  June 10, 2014 at 1:19 pm

Hah! I can always appreciate a little word play in the morning – even if it is a bit stinky;)

• 6. thehappyhugger  |  June 10, 2014 at 1:36 pm

What we do without our dose of sweet Pee every week? Thank you for sharing and for all your lovely entries ❤

• 7. hitandrun1964  |  June 10, 2014 at 1:50 pm

A love a dog who is versatile … Pee is just the dog. I’ve seen your other photographs so I know you two take turns:) Love to see Pee:)

• 8. words4jp  |  June 10, 2014 at 2:04 pm

She is versatile – makes a great pillow, arm rest, table (I like to put my iPad on her:) and heater. She loves to sleep on Jordan. Literally on him. 😉

• 9. MichelleMarie  |  June 10, 2014 at 3:16 pm

This is a perfect scene to me! Furry footstool! I love this

• 10. words4jp  |  June 10, 2014 at 4:19 pm

she has to earn her keep somehow doesn’t she?

• 11. MichelleMarie  |  June 11, 2014 at 2:31 am

Yes😄😄that is so cute

• 12. Dom DiFrancesco  |  June 10, 2014 at 5:42 pm

And she doesn’t seem to mind at all. 🙂

• 13. words4jp  |  June 11, 2014 at 12:12 am

Never. She likes it;) of course, she knows she gets payback:)

• 14. angelswhisper2011  |  June 11, 2014 at 7:36 pm