the game of ‘what’flies

frenzy of flying insects

enticed by summer’s moisture

unsuspecting halos buzzing overhead

a bountiful bug buffet

º

¤

definition of a whatfly (according to me):

any flying insect

Entry filed under: insects, jorio, life, musings, nature, Personal, poetry, summertime, thoughts, writing. Tags: , , , , , , .

fritter away dream, dream away…

• 1. richardankerswrites  |  June 18, 2014 at 3:31 pm

I challenge you to say that last line ten times really quickly after a bottle of wine.

• 2. words4jp  |  June 18, 2014 at 3:33 pm

I was inspired by The Game of Thrones and the bugs flying over my head while I was walking Pee last night. Yeh, alliteration not an easy thing. Yet I wrote this at 2 am!

• 3. richardankerswrites  |  June 18, 2014 at 3:35 pm

I’m very impressed. I was having a nightmare at the time, and feel like I still am.

• 4. words4jp  |  June 18, 2014 at 3:37 pm

Sorry. Are you being bugged by bugs? Blah.

• 5. richardankerswrites  |  June 18, 2014 at 3:39 pm

We have those tiny fruit flies that fly in your face then scarper before you can swat them. They’ve made a powerful enemy in me, oh yes, they sure have.

• 6. acuriousgal  |  June 18, 2014 at 3:44 pm

I can hear them now👍👍

• 7. Jonathan Caswell  |  June 19, 2014 at 1:33 am

Reblogged this on By the Mighty Mumford and commented:
    YOU WANT US TO EAT BUGS????????????

• 8. Dom DiFrancesco  |  June 19, 2014 at 2:19 am