dream, dream away…

June 19, 2014 at 2:35 pm 10 comments

˜

if i could set sail,

where would i go?

fly beyond the clouds above

or

swim amongst the mermaids down below?

if i could set sail,

what would i see?

all the miracles in the universe

or

every creature running free?

if i could set sail,

what would i hear?

only

i love you’s

and

you have nothing to fear?

if i could set sail,

there is no end to what can be

because

dreams are vast and so many ∼

full of endless possibilities.

˜

Sunset

Puerta Vallarta

Entry filed under: dreams, feelings, human nature, life, love, Personal, poetry, ponderings, prose, reflections, Relationships, thoughts, writing. Tags: , , , , , .

the game of ‘what’flies a hairy tune

• 1. Paul Handover  |  June 19, 2014 at 3:26 pm

So, so beautiful!

• 2. words4jp  |  June 19, 2014 at 8:28 pm

• 3. Teela Hart  |  June 19, 2014 at 5:36 pm

Love this

Tee

• 4. words4jp  |  June 19, 2014 at 8:22 pm

Thanks a bundle. It just sort of came to me……while I was asleep….. Btw – how are the choppers feeling??

• 5. Teela Hart  |  June 20, 2014 at 1:56 am

I had my last appointment today
        Ugghh
        My last visit.
        Thank you for asking. 🙂
        I’ll be back to normal in no time.

Tee

• 6. words4jp  |  June 19, 2014 at 8:23 pm

I meant chompers – dang spell check. But I guess choppers works too:)

• 7. Teela Hart  |  June 20, 2014 at 1:57 am

Choppers work too. 😀

• 8. MichelleMarie  |  June 21, 2014 at 12:45 am

Gosh if I could set sail I would go far away and never come back except I would take Alex and Angel with me of course! 😀

• 9. words4jp  |  June 21, 2014 at 9:51 pm

Can I come? I will bring Peyton, Jordan and Pee. :). Peyton is a great cook, Jordan tells wonderful stories and film our adventure, Alex will be our nurse and Pee and Angel can sleep! Peyton, by the way, makes homemade dog biscuits for Pee. You and I, can just sit by the pool. Write, and sit by the pool. You and Jordan go take pictures of things. Sounds like a great adventure. xx

• 10. MichelleMarie  |  June 21, 2014 at 10:46 pm

I know and so simple. I was telling BLING I think we all need one month of happiness, without any sadness or bad things happening just to rest and catch up with our heart and mind! Or maybe put it to rest too! 😀 Wow sitting by the pool I would love that! 😀 The cooking part sounds yummy! Homemade dog biscuits sound yummy for the dogs. I get some from the bakery and my dog loves them they have pumpkin in them. They are a treat for sure so I can imagine Peytons would be a huge treat!:D xx