Weekly Photo Challenge – Between

ϒ

Wizards Waving Wands!

ϒ

Movie Wizards

Expelliarmus!!

ϒ

This photo was taken the night we saw Harry Potter – The Deathly Hallows Part 2 (2011).  Both Peyton and Jordan wore their black capes (Peyton’s is an actual Harry Potter costume and Jordan’s is part of a Darth Vader costume).  Each one brought their wands and before we left the theatre, they needed a moment…to do what it is they do…

The obvious ‘between’ here is two ‘magic’ wands.  What may not be obvious is the strong brotherly love my two son’s have each other.  They are very, very close and the very best of friends.

ϒ

ϒ

Entry filed under: a memory, a moment, Daily Post, iphoneography, Personal, photo prompt, photography, prompt, Relationships, The Daily Post, Weekly Photo Challenge. Tags: , .

truth be told? uncertain clarity

• 1. acuriousgal  |  June 20, 2014 at 5:38 pm

Oh my gosh, I think your boys and my boys are twins👍👍

• 2. words4jp  |  June 20, 2014 at 7:15 pm

humm, are they too old for a playdate? 🙂

• 3. hitandrun1964  |  June 20, 2014 at 7:13 pm

SO cute. Love the cape and the and the wands. I have one of the wands myself. Love HP:) Big time. I want to go to Hogwarts. I want to be able to turn into a cat, well, not forever, of course, just once in a while so I can run and climb fences and leap tall buildings in a single…oh wait that’s Superman, well, you know what I mean.

The boys look adorable. They could put a House scarf around Pee’s neck, then she could have fun with them as well. If she was a biting kind of dog, I would tell her to bite Dumbledore, for letting Harry be mistreated by that horrific family, all those years. AND HE KNEW WHAT WAS GOING ON. I never liked him after that. Jerk. 🙂

• 4. words4jp  |  June 20, 2014 at 7:17 pm

You are funny – i have some photos i have printed up for you – Pee picks:) (and $) i will send them to the address on the envelope in which you sent my lovely face and chicklet:) Can I address it to Gigi?

• 5. hitandrun1964  |  June 20, 2014 at 7:51 pm

Yes, thank you so very much. I would so LOVE to have a photo of beloved Pee on my fridge so I could love her everyday. Thank you again. You are so sweet and generous:)

• 6. crimsonowl63  |  June 20, 2014 at 8:43 pm

Wonderful picture, your sons look adorable. I love Harry Potter too and have also dressed up for movie openings. I took my god-daughters and their friend’s and we just had a good ol’ time.

• 7. Jonathan Caswell  |  June 20, 2014 at 10:59 pm

A wand interaction…well-framed! 😀

• 8. words4jp  |  June 20, 2014 at 11:15 pm

Why thank you – abracadabra! I do love when my boys play pretend.

• 10. MichelleMarie  |  June 21, 2014 at 12:39 am

Wow I love that they are good friends! My brother and I we/are close like that. Life has taken up apart but I know he would be here in a second if I truly needed him! I’m so happy to read this! ;D

• 11. Wendell A. Brown  |  June 21, 2014 at 10:07 am

I also love the closeness of the two…it will take them a long way in life…it also shows the wonderful and priceless part you played in their life…they blossomed wonderfully because of your selfless love. Have a beautiful weekend and thanks for sharing!

• 12. words4jp  |  June 21, 2014 at 11:56 am

Thank you so very much for your lovely words. They are so greatly appreciated. 😉

• 13. sustainabilitea  |  June 21, 2014 at 9:18 pm

Love it.

janet

• […] Words4jp’s BlogWeekly Photo Challenge – Between […]

• 16. Sue Slaght  |  June 23, 2014 at 4:58 am

I love that they have wands from two different stories…as though the books jumped off the library shelves and got into it. 🙂

• 17. words4jp  |  June 23, 2014 at 11:24 am

I did not even think about that – you are so right! Thank you so much for the lovely comment:)

• 18. BETWEEN…. | Words & Pics  |  June 26, 2014 at 3:51 pm

[…] Between LIGHT Silver in the BarnWeekly Photo Challenge: Between Crap I Blog AboutHidden in-between Words4jp’s BlogWeekly Photo Challenge – Between The Eclectic Eccentric ShopaholicWeekly Photo Challenge: Between The World Is a Book…Weekly […]

• 19. lumar1298  |  July 18, 2014 at 11:54 pm

What a special moment… Great capture…

• 20. words4jp  |  July 19, 2014 at 12:05 am

Thanks;) my boys provide me with a lot of photo fun:)