Wordless Wednesday – just passing through…

June 25, 2014 at 2:19 pm 13 comments

˜

˜

sky 2

Lake County Forest Preserves in Wauconda, IL

˜

˜

Entry filed under: beauty, iphoneography, Lake County, Lake County Forest Preserves, nature, photography, the sky, Wednesday, Wordless Wednesday. Tags: , , , , .

reviling three little words

• 1. irenedesign2011  |  June 25, 2014 at 2:23 pm

Beautiful 🙂

• 2. words4jp  |  June 25, 2014 at 2:56 pm

Thank you – I am happy you like it. i was looking at the sky and a bird passed right on by!

• 3. irenedesign2011  |  June 25, 2014 at 2:58 pm

I will be back 🙂

• 4. words4jp  |  June 25, 2014 at 4:42 pm

I cannot wait;)

• 5. acuriousgal  |  June 25, 2014 at 5:52 pm

👋👋🙋🙋

• 6. hitandrun1964  |  June 25, 2014 at 9:26 pm

Beautiful:)

• 7. MichelleMarie  |  June 27, 2014 at 3:27 am

I love this! The bird and the silhouette wee hours? Yes?

• 8. words4jp  |  June 27, 2014 at 3:33 am

It was actually sunset. I was driving Peyton home from his first night of work. I pulled into one of the forest preserves and was taking photos with my phone. This is the first picture I took. I saw the bird out of the corner of my eye. The strange thing is this is the thirst photo I ever took that a bird flying actually looks like a bird flying! They typically look like a smudge. 🙂

• 9. MichelleMarie  |  June 27, 2014 at 3:36 am

I love it you did great my birds look like specks! Are you hanging in on the taxi time?

• 10. words4jp  |  June 27, 2014 at 3:36 am

Getting ready to leave. In about five minutes. The Pees are ready to go;)

• 11. MichelleMarie  |  June 27, 2014 at 3:38 am

One more day right?

• 12. words4jp  |  June 27, 2014 at 3:41 am

Yep. They both have the weekend off then they go to dad’s. Jordy can go wherever he wants, whenever, but we are doing our best to balance these days out. At his dad’s house there is an extra car. At mine – noooooo…..I am thinking next week I will get a breather. Plus they are with dad for the fourth this year. I get to be with the overly anxious Pee who hates the big bad boom booms. 🙂

• 13. Wordifull Melanie  |  June 30, 2014 at 9:15 am