a day…

June 30, 2014 at 2:00 pm 22 comments

there was a beginning

many acts in between

the performance is over

curtain’s closing – the end

staurday sunset

a sunset – taken with my i-phone

Entry filed under: human nature, humanity, iphoneography, jorio, life, nature, Outdoors, Personal, photos, poetry, ponderings, reflections, thoughts, writing. Tags: , , , , , , , .

Hush the circus is in town

• 1. hitandrun1964  |  June 30, 2014 at 2:01 pm

It’s just like that!

• 2. acuriousgal  |  June 30, 2014 at 2:34 pm

Kimberly….you are so good! What a clever way to sum up a day👏👏👏

• 3. words4jp  |  June 30, 2014 at 11:25 pm

Thank you:) sometimes these things just come to us….right?

• 4. richardankerswrites  |  June 30, 2014 at 2:42 pm

Loved that.

• 5. words4jp  |  June 30, 2014 at 11:17 pm

Thank you:) I sent you a message via Michelle – thank you so much for your concern. It was not a fun couple of hours, but we managed unscathed. I did lose electricity for a spell and Wifi went berserk. Believe it or, we are getting another storm – right now as I type. Jordan is at work and so is Peyton. It is me and Pee and she is not thrilled. Last night Jordan and I made a Pee sandwich under two sleeping bags on the basement floor.

I want you to know that there is this wonderful comfort of knowing there is someone – across the pond, who is up at night, when I am stressing or having trouble sleeping. I feel sometimes very alone and I cannot let my little men know that and even if I could, I cannot reach them in the wee hours of the night. Thank you for that. It really means a lot to me. And if I could ever repay the favor, you know where to find me. xx

• 6. richardankerswrites  |  July 1, 2014 at 7:27 am

You’re very welcome. We was very worried about you.
        I hate it windy as you feel so defenceless.
        I’m glad you didn’t mind me asking Michelle to check on you as I had visions of your ruby slippers landing on my back lawn. Not that I mind but the grass needs cutting 😉

• 7. words4jp  |  July 1, 2014 at 11:12 am

If there is any lawn on the planet to land with my Ruby Slippers and the big Toto Pee, it would be yours;)

• 8. richardankerswrites  |  July 1, 2014 at 11:17 am

Hooray!!!

• 9. Heartafire  |  June 30, 2014 at 2:54 pm

oh, so beautiful, the message and the picture.

• 10. words4jp  |  June 30, 2014 at 11:11 pm

Thank you – I came across a perfect photo opportunity compliments of a walk with my pooch:).

• 11. syl65  |  June 30, 2014 at 3:03 pm

Nice sunset and words.

• 12. words4jp  |  June 30, 2014 at 11:10 pm

• 13. syl65  |  July 1, 2014 at 1:49 am

You’re absolutely welcome : )

• 14. MichelleMarie  |  June 30, 2014 at 4:40 pm

Perfect Kimberly! All the world is a stage! I love this! 😀

• 15. words4jp  |  June 30, 2014 at 11:04 pm

Thank you – I must have had a visit from the Bard himself when I was writing this…..:)

• 16. MichelleMarie  |  July 1, 2014 at 12:40 am

You are very talented! I do love the thought of inspiration coming that way too!

• 17. Zara  |  June 30, 2014 at 6:34 pm

Simply beautiful:)

• 18. words4jp  |  June 30, 2014 at 9:29 pm

Thank you so much for your kind words:)

• 19. theadventuresofrosebud  |  June 30, 2014 at 6:36 pm

Magical photo – it goes so well together with your poetry!

• 20. words4jp  |  June 30, 2014 at 9:29 pm

Thank you very much;). xx

• 21. Skye  |  June 30, 2014 at 8:50 pm

I love the fairy bubble floating. Well done, Sweetie!!! ❤

• 22. words4jp  |  June 30, 2014 at 9:29 pm

Thanks – I suppose you could call it an Apple bubble compliments of my iPhone. I really like photos that have strange things – and phenomenons on them. You do not see it when you take the photo but when you see the finished piece – voila – something is there;)