one, many, all

July 13, 2014 at 3:11 pm 12 comments

alone

amongst an army of many

all

fighting for the same cause

to

reach toward the sun

to

survive

one amongst many

one little flower

Entry filed under: beauty, feelings, human nature, humanity, life, nature, Personal, poetry, ponderings, prose, Relationships, snippets, thoughts, writing. Tags: , , , , , .

some…other… his nocturne

• 1. redgladiola  |  July 13, 2014 at 3:18 pm

Wow. I love how you see a drama we normally don’t. =)

• 2. words4jp  |  July 13, 2014 at 5:04 pm

Yeh – it my crazy mind:) too dramatic for my own good:) I have been told I am looney. This is a good example of the looneyness.

• 3. InfiniteZip  |  July 13, 2014 at 3:34 pm

One is always so very precious though:) as are you my friend:)

• 4. Mytwosentences  |  July 13, 2014 at 5:37 pm

Wonderful

• 5. words4jp  |  July 14, 2014 at 11:17 am

thanks – i just found this comment – in spam. not certain how it ended up there, unless you were in the need of a spamwich:) (spam sandwich..yes, bad joke…early in the morning…)

• 6. Mytwosentences  |  July 15, 2014 at 1:34 pm

It was probably to early for my spamwich. Should wait until at least noon.

• 7. words4jp  |  July 15, 2014 at 11:55 pm

Spam with cheese?

• 8. richardankerswrites  |  July 13, 2014 at 6:38 pm

Looks like a little, lonely snowflake 🙂

• 9. words4jp  |  July 14, 2014 at 11:16 am

it does doesn’t it – I almost stepped on it while i was trying to get a decent picture of the big drive-in sign/screen. unfortunately my iphone camera doesn’t really bring out the detail but it is really cute. i wanted to build a little barricade around it:)

• 11. Wordifull Melanie  |  July 14, 2014 at 10:52 pm

OMG, Kim!
    Once again, you’ve done it.

This reminds me so much of drawings i did when i was little. I drew variations of the same picture over and over… there was always scenery in the background sometimes a house with a yard, aometimes a tree in a field, sometimes a mountain scene but ALWAYS there was one little flower. And I always wrote “The Lonely Flower” on all of them.

• 12. words4jp  |  July 15, 2014 at 3:58 am

I have always been drawn to the lonely little something or other. Tree, a plant, a flower…..makes me think of the xmas tree in Charlie Brown’s Christmas. I always want to scoop them up and protect them. Nurture them.