interruption

July 21, 2014 at 2:00 pm 7 comments

ζ

ζ

quietly staring

waiting for lunch to swim by

Pshaw – GOTTA GO!

ζ

ζ

in flight

interrupted by a certain someone and her mommy – unintentional, of course…

ζ

Entry filed under: a moment, animals, birds, dog walking, haiku, life, musings, nature, Personal, poetry, ponderings, thoughts, walking, writing. Tags: , , , , .

Weekly Photo Challenge – Containers my scribbles

• 1. Yoshiko  |  July 21, 2014 at 2:04 pm

Dove?

• 2. words4jp  |  July 21, 2014 at 2:14 pm

an egret! I am afraid my camera is my i-phone – not the greatest in close up lenses, but I thought is was pretty cool, nonetheless.

🙂

• 3. Yoshiko  |  July 22, 2014 at 1:36 am

Yes 🙂 it is cool

• 4. Green Embers  |  July 21, 2014 at 2:18 pm

Chasing some birds! 🙂

• 5. words4jp  |  July 21, 2014 at 7:31 pm

yes! kinda – to be honest, the person who was startled the most was Pee. she was not certain what to think. My boys think that she thinks that all animals are puppy doggies. So we call the big Herons and Egrets that live by us – birdy puppy doggies. The deer are deer puppy doggies and the horses are call big puppy doggies:) she knows what each one of these words means:

• 6. drapersmeadow4  |  July 21, 2014 at 2:29 pm

🙂

• 7. joeyfullystated  |  July 22, 2014 at 5:11 am

Last Spring, when we lived with my in-laws, we encouraged our dog to chase the geese off the property. Good times for all.
    Sadly, once we bought our house, we couldn’t discourage her from chasing ducks.
    Take the good with the bad I guess!