a list of what… was

July 30, 2014 at 4:05 pm 23 comments

ς

ς

a hand wrapped around mine

the warmth of a hug

a heartbeat other than my own

the touch of a kiss

longing gazes through the night

a feeling of being loved

ς

was once a wish

was once present

now

no longer present

no longer

a

wish

ς

ς

Entry filed under: depression, feelings, human nature, life, loneliness, love, Personal, poetry, ponderings, prose, Relationships, thoughts, writing. Tags: , , , , , , , , , .

getting by… gazing

• 1. littleannab  |  July 30, 2014 at 4:42 pm

Reblogged this on Little Anna B (Diamond Eyes) and commented:
    😦

• 2. theadventuresofrosebud  |  July 30, 2014 at 4:49 pm

My heart is breaking, my eyes are moistening. I feel your pain. So much emotion in this writing.

• 5. Neeraj (nekneeraj)  |  July 30, 2014 at 5:40 pm

It breaks my heart. ): xx

• 6. words4jp  |  July 30, 2014 at 10:57 pm

It is what it is. 😦

• 7. richardankerswrites  |  July 30, 2014 at 5:58 pm

We all love you 🙂

• 10. marcus  |  July 30, 2014 at 8:07 pm

howls and hugs ((Awhoooo))

• 11. words4jp  |  July 30, 2014 at 10:55 pm

Thank you. 🙂

• 12. marcus  |  August 1, 2014 at 3:25 am

🙂

• 13. joeyfullystated  |  July 30, 2014 at 8:18 pm

Lovely, heartbreaking stuff.

• 14. words4jp  |  July 30, 2014 at 10:55 pm

I am feeling the stuff – I was thinking that after I commented on your one line Wednesday post that I have one – sort of. And it goes in line with the heartbreaking stuff. Today is a day I miss Bill. My boss – the guy who bought the company is not doing well and today I had an anxiety attack and I had this thought – Bill could be such a pain in the ass and today I really miss his ass:) I made myself laugh and cry. Isn’t it funny how someone can be a pain in the ass and some days that ass is missed?

• 15. joeyfullystated  |  July 31, 2014 at 1:50 am

Goodness yes. To me, that’s one of the craziest things about love. How can someone make you so insanely angry, and yet, you can’t bear the thought of them not being there to drive you mad?!? Our mothers, our lovers, our children, our pets…
        It’s a gift.
        We are lucky to have such a gift ❤ Thank you for sharing.

• 16. hitandrun1964  |  July 30, 2014 at 9:18 pm

A wish that can never come true, when a person is gone from this life plane. I share that with you.

• 18. saintcharlotte  |  July 30, 2014 at 11:00 pm

Poignant …

• 20. reocochran  |  July 31, 2014 at 12:15 am

Not sure why, but it came up “Follow” instead of “Following!” I thought I had been following you! I have read several of your posts before! Smiles, Robin

• 21. words4jp  |  July 31, 2014 at 1:05 am

I think sometimes WP has a mind of its own. I have had that happen. It is an anomaly. I think we all end up finding each other again – 🙂

• 22. justme792  |  August 3, 2014 at 8:00 am