Wordless Wednesday – leaving…too soon…

August 6, 2014 at 2:08 pm 5 comments

IMG_7641

Kellogg Hall  at Southern Illinois University in Carbondale, IL

Entry filed under: blogs, college, life, Personal, photo journal, photography, prompt, Relationships, Wednesday, Wordless Wednesday. Tags: , , , , , , , .

a dragonfly’s wings lamentations

• 1. thehappyhugger  |  August 6, 2014 at 3:18 pm

Looks peaceful ❤

• 2. words4jp  |  August 6, 2014 at 7:44 pm

Jordy’s dorm room is in there. Pretty nice place to call home when away from home.

• 3. joeyfullystated  |  August 6, 2014 at 7:38 pm

Was it drop off day, Kimberly? Are you shaken?

• 4. words4jp  |  August 6, 2014 at 7:43 pm

Not yet. Next week. My time is getting less and less. I took him to his dad’s today. I will see him once more before he leaves. You would think this year it would be different. Easier. Last year was the first time. But not this year I think about it and I cry. I took him to work yesterday and cried. I have been a running faucet for a week.

• 5. joeyfullystated  |  August 6, 2014 at 7:49 pm

I feel for you. You know, sadness is still sadness, no matter how many times it happens.
        I used to think my husband going away would get easier, and it never did. It was sad every single time.
        And with children, it’s so much emotion, hope and pride and separation and worry… *hugs*