wee words Wednesday – hooked……..

September 17, 2014 at 12:38 am 5 comments

tap repeat ~

let’s dance!

bj thomas

a fave of mine, Jordy & Star-Lord!

Entry filed under: a moment, dancing, human nature, imagination, life, love, music, musings, Personal, ponderings, self expression, snippets, thoughts, Wednesday, wee words wednesday, words. Tags: , , , , .

to breathe Wordless Wednesday – what’s to come…

• 1. MichelleMarie  |  September 17, 2014 at 6:36 pm

Me too! I love this song. In fact I’m listening to it now on my spotify! I love it! tap tap dance! OK your turn! 😀 ❤

• 2. words4jp  |  September 18, 2014 at 2:11 am

I have been listening to it all day. And Boston, Tony Orlando and Dawn!!!

• 3. MichelleMarie  |  September 18, 2014 at 2:33 am

Oh man I love them! Tie a yellow ribbon round the old oak tree! I saw him when he came to Tulsa not too long ago! Still sounds the same! Dawn was not there! lOL 😀

• 4. reocochran  |  September 17, 2014 at 11:17 pm

Oh my goodness! I used to love that song, the music would vibrate the windows of my car when I heard this on the radio!

• 5. words4jp  |  September 18, 2014 at 12:35 am

I blare it. Especially in the car! The best way to listen to it;)