Weekly Photo Challenge – Gone, But Not Forgotten

December 5, 2014 at 6:06 pm 11 comments

~

20120401-132404.jpg

Sydnee Pee and her daddy – at work (5/21/09)

A typical afternoon after a long day outside.

~

thinking.....thinking.....

my three ‘boys’ – thinking… (5/23/09)

Our last ‘family trip’ to the Wisconsin Dells.

~

I had a hard time deciding which one of these two photos I should post.  I made the decision to choose both and while I was downloading them, I made a discovery ~ they were taken only a few days apart.

I have not much else to say because these photos show a part of my life I miss terribly and though I remember them with laughter and pure happiness, they bring tears.  Many tears.  Still.

~

Entry filed under: Daily Post, Personal, photo prompt, photography, prompt, The Daily Post, Weekly Photo Challenge. Tags: , .

hold on ~ to let go ~ Watch and Roll

• 1. DailyMusings  |  December 5, 2014 at 7:44 pm

so very sorry. ❤

• 3. syl65  |  December 5, 2014 at 9:19 pm

Thank you for sharing these, Kim..

• 4. words4jp  |  December 5, 2014 at 10:45 pm

You are welcome. I look at these photos and I remember that this was the last time I was truly happy. It wasn’t perfect but it was us living life and enjoying it together.

• 5. syl65  |  December 5, 2014 at 10:59 pm

I am glad you can look back on these photos fondly, although it brings sadness along with it. Praying for you some inner peace.

• 6. Dom DiFrancesco  |  December 5, 2014 at 9:55 pm

At least these bring back good memories.

• 7. words4jp  |  December 5, 2014 at 10:42 pm

They do. Very much so.

• 8. hitandrun1964  |  December 5, 2014 at 11:00 pm

OMG the kids are so young. How cute:) And Pee is always a raving beauty, of course. Great pictures.

• 9. words4jp  |  December 6, 2014 at 1:27 pm

They are young. It seems like only yesterday, though.

• 10. John W. Howell  |  December 6, 2014 at 12:06 am