Weekly Pet Challenge – The Pee in Pink

December 23, 2014 at 1:12 pm 32 comments

~

Sydnee Pee in Pink

IMG_9930

“I told mommy I needed something to bring out my more feminine qualities…and it accentuates the unique pink spot on my shnooper!”

~

grrrr...

“Mommy cannot leave my head alone, though I am digging the pinkly and sparkly stuff…Does she realize how goofy she looks with my cookie in her mouth??? “

~

I decided to go less traditional – using a pink Santa hat, instead of red, though red certainly brings out Pee’s honey-colored features.  In case you have not noticed, she was not too happy with me.  With the exception of a turkey hat, I had given Sydnee Pee a break from head wear for the past few months.  However, the weather is getting colder and her big ears need protection and, well, golly gee wiz, she is too darn cute NOT to decorate!

Oh, by the way, no body parts were harmed while being stuffed into the pink hat.  However, the photographer almost swallowed the intended bribery when she lost her balance trying to adjust the costume and coaxing a stubborn model into a ‘happy’ pose.

~

~

Entry filed under: dogs, iphoneography, Merry Christmas, Michelle's Weekly Pet Challenge, Personal, pet challenge, Pets, photography, Weekly Pet Challenge. Tags: , , , .

The Nutcracker Act II – The Finale the seventh night

• 1. ladysighs  |  December 23, 2014 at 1:16 pm

🙂

• 2. words4jp  |  December 23, 2014 at 6:38 pm

lickie lickie:)

• 3. ladysighs  |  December 23, 2014 at 7:31 pm

lol

• 4. aFrankAngle  |  December 23, 2014 at 1:28 pm

Such a big sweetie!

• 5. words4jp  |  December 23, 2014 at 6:38 pm

• 6. DailyMusings  |  December 23, 2014 at 1:29 pm

so pretty in pink!! 😀

• 7. words4jp  |  December 23, 2014 at 6:37 pm

Thank you. I really do like how it highlights her highlights:)

• 8. hitandrun1964  |  December 23, 2014 at 1:45 pm

Well Kim, you just made my day. Thank you:) Love and kisses to Pee.

• 9. words4jp  |  December 23, 2014 at 6:36 pm

I told Michelle Marie I picked out the color for her!

• 10. syl65  |  December 23, 2014 at 1:52 pm

Pretty in pink, isn’t she 🙂

• 11. words4jp  |  December 23, 2014 at 6:34 pm

yes….now you have the song stuck in my head……”If You Leave” by OMD

• 12. syl65  |  December 23, 2014 at 9:05 pm

Now you have to watch the movie 🙂

• 13. thehappyhugger  |  December 23, 2014 at 2:03 pm

Pee is so pretty in pink! 💖 Thank you for your lovely entry 🐶

• 14. words4jp  |  December 23, 2014 at 6:32 pm

• 15. angelicdarkness70  |  December 23, 2014 at 2:13 pm

I just love these pictures of your doggie, and it seems
    she does well with putting up with you;)

• 16. words4jp  |  December 23, 2014 at 6:31 pm

Well, let’s just say, she tolerates me;) I have always enjoyed decorating her, even though she is quite beautiful without the trimmings. I think she lets me have my fun. Besides, I do pay her for her mental distress – quite well:)

• 17. Paul Handover  |  December 23, 2014 at 2:19 pm

Give Pee a big Christmas hug from Jean and me!

• 18. words4jp  |  December 23, 2014 at 6:30 pm

I will:) woof woof:)

• 19. ahhsioux  |  December 23, 2014 at 2:52 pm

In sone ways “you’re not funny”… and I know that just made you laugh more… Billy Kurz, Lantz Writ tease behaviors to me!!!

• 20. words4jp  |  December 23, 2014 at 3:23 pm

Hehehe:)

• 21. ahhsioux  |  December 27, 2014 at 6:01 pm

Yep, it’s your humor u brat!

• 22. Dom DiFrancesco  |  December 23, 2014 at 9:31 pm

So that’s how you do it…bribery, it works every time. 🙂

• 23. MichelleMarie  |  December 25, 2014 at 12:52 am

Reblogged this on Tell Me About It! and commented:
    Pee in Pink! I love K’s Pee! She’s so precious! I love what a good sport she is! 😀 Pee is pretty in Pink! ❤

• 24. MichelleMarie  |  December 25, 2014 at 12:53 am

I love love love this! I will reblog on to thinkingpink! I love this Pee! I was so tired last night and today was lazy butt around the house! ❤ Pee and the boys and I love you!

• 25. thinkingpinkx2  |  December 25, 2014 at 12:56 am

Reblogged this on thinkingpinkx2 and commented:
    Pee in Pink! thinkingpink love Pee, the boys and of course Pee’s momma! ❤

• […] Sydnee Pee and mom […]

• 27. Linda Arthur Tejera  |  December 30, 2014 at 3:59 pm

Pink is so very flattering, Sydnee Pee! Hope your Christmas was wonderful. Sending wishes to you and yours for a safe, healthy and happy New Year! 😀

• 28. words4jp  |  December 31, 2014 at 5:15 am

Thank you. Her brothers are home now so our holidays are just beginning!!!! Happy, Wondrous New Year to you too! 🎉🎉🎉🎉

• 29. Mumsy's Little Chancy Man  |  December 30, 2014 at 11:20 pm

Oh, we like your pink Santa hat, you sure wear it well. Hugs and nose kisses

• 30. words4jp  |  December 31, 2014 at 5:01 am

Lickie lickies!

• 31. angelswhisper2011  |  January 1, 2015 at 4:33 pm

Pretty dogs wear Pink and look even more prettier..although I think you always look pawsome Pee. Pawkisses for a Happy New Year 🙂 ❤

• 32. words4jp  |  January 1, 2015 at 4:46 pm

and many lickie lickies to you for the New Year!