before…

May 20, 2015 at 12:08 pm 13 comments

any day can bring goodbye ~

so

let’s hold one another close

before

we touch the sky ~

fleurs

before the wind blows…

Entry filed under: feelings, human nature, life, loss, love, Personal, poetry, ponderings, Relationships, thoughts, writing. Tags: , , , , , , , .

Wordless Wednesday – Canopies & Carpets Weekly Pet Share – The look of vroom….

• 1. Paul Handover  |  May 20, 2015 at 12:55 pm

Oh, do please add your beautiful words in a further reply to my Clyde post over on Learning from Dogs! They are perfect!

• 2. LeProsey  |  May 20, 2015 at 1:52 pm

“before the wind blows” – I love that.

• 3. hitandrun1964  |  May 20, 2015 at 9:45 pm

So true.

• 4. georgeforfun  |  May 20, 2015 at 9:49 pm

Reblogged this on georgeforfun.

• 5. Raven Whyte  |  May 21, 2015 at 6:08 am

succinct but full

• 6. words4jp  |  May 27, 2015 at 3:06 am

Thank you so very much. I apologize for the late reply. Your comment means a great deal. xx

• 7. Raven Whyte  |  May 31, 2015 at 6:27 am

Hey, no worries on the late. Life happens, and all. Thank you .

• 8. words4jp  |  June 1, 2015 at 12:00 pm

oh yes, it does….:)

• 9. Dom DiFrancesco  |  May 21, 2015 at 11:22 pm

Wonderful advice Kimberly, this is a really important thing for us to do consider.

• 10. words4jp  |  May 27, 2015 at 3:08 am

Sorry for the horribly late response. I have been away from reading and writing. Too much going on and life getting in the way. I have been writing, I just have not been able to get on WP. I have much catching up to do and head in top of my shoulders that I must clear out:)

• 11. The Adventures of Rosebud  |  May 25, 2015 at 12:19 pm

Beautiful words!
    Somehow your posts haven’t been showing up in my newsfeed and I was finding it strange you hadn’t posted anything in a while. But you have, just some technical mishap I guess on my part. Hope Spring is in full bloom and summer is lurking around the corner for you all. XX

• 12. words4jp  |  May 27, 2015 at 3:04 am

Hi there. I have actually been away – haven’t felt much like writing. A lot going on in life with my kids and my job has cut into my writing schedule. And I have just been feeling dumpy. But I am trying to get back into the swing of things. I need to get caught up. My reader is a real mess since I have been away. It seems I lost most of the people I follow. Oy:) WP is not always very user friendly. xx

• 13. The Adventures of Rosebud  |  May 27, 2015 at 6:41 am

Well it’s good to have you back! Nothing wrong with taking a break and just focusing on life (even though it can be tough) Hope you’re feeling a bit better. Xx