Weekly Photo Challenge – Muse

the Spring

IMG_4919

the Summer

rainbow

the Fall with a rainbow

IMG_0154

the Winter on a below zero night

eternal

the fountain ~ at night ~

IMG_1507

most recently ~ fishing…

I have many ‘sources’ of inspiration.  There are my children, including my ‘daughter’ (the hairy one), the many forest preserves around where I live, lakes and ponds and anything which may catch my eye.

There is, however, one source ~ one pond ~ in particular – a few steps from my townhouse…

Entry filed under: nature, Personal, photo prompt, photography, prompt, The Daily Post, Weekly Photo Challenge. Tags: , , .

in the wings

• 1. Muse | tnkerr-Writing Prompts and Practice  |  June 27, 2015 at 3:03 pm

[…] Medicinalmeadows WordPress Photo Challenge: Muse Books, Music, Photography, & Movies My Muse Words4jp’s Blog Weekly Photo Challenge – Muse Rewired and Retired in Nicaragua Weekly Photo Challenge: My Magnificent Muse LargeSelf Weekly […]

• 2. moondustwriter  |  June 27, 2015 at 3:23 pm

How glorious to have this pond so close. Mine is at best 30 minutes away and at the moments hours…
    But the muse lives on – Happy weekend

• 3. Richard Ankers  |  June 27, 2015 at 3:37 pm

Great shots, Kim 🙂

• 4. SwittersB  |  June 27, 2015 at 3:43 pm

Very nice…particularly like that Spring shot. Great idea

• 5. John W. Howell  |  June 27, 2015 at 8:04 pm

Loved the photo’s

• 6. hitandrun1964  |  June 28, 2015 at 12:50 am

Glad to see you’re back:) Hope all is well.

• 7. Thrift Story Candy | litadoolan  |  June 29, 2015 at 5:34 pm

[…] MedicinalmeadowsWordPress Photo Challenge: Muse Books, Music, Photography, & MoviesMy Muse Words4jp’s BlogWeekly Photo Challenge – Muse Rewired and Retired in NicaraguaWeekly Photo Challenge: My Magnificent Muse LargeSelfWeekly Photo […]

• 8. Dom DiFrancesco  |  June 29, 2015 at 8:38 pm

Great pictures Kimberly…although the “below zero” one is not all that appealing to me. Brrrr. 🙂

• 9. Ms. Vee  |  August 27, 2015 at 7:10 pm

Terrific photos! 🙂

• 10. Tucson Blonde  |  September 3, 2015 at 3:31 am

Just dropped in to say “hi” and that I’ve missed you. Though we’ve never met in person, I think you and I would be friends, if we were neighbors, or lived in the same city. Life here in Tucson hasn’t changed much. I’ll stop by again soon to see some of the writing you’ve been up to in the past year.

Hope you are well! ❤

• 11. joey  |  September 4, 2015 at 2:19 pm

I hope all is well with you and yours. I miss you here. Heading up your way this weekend…hoped I’d find you. xo

• 12. Opinionated Man  |  September 30, 2015 at 5:07 am

Awesome photos! 🙂

• 13. InfiniteZip  |  October 3, 2015 at 12:55 pm

Missing you my friend…..hope all is well. Kim

• 14. The Adventures of Rosebud  |  November 8, 2015 at 10:34 am

Hope you’re doing alright Kimberely. Missing your beautiful words and grasping photos. xx

• 15. AESANTOS  |  December 16, 2015 at 6:02 pm

hi, I have nominated you here https://annsantos08.wordpress.com/2015/12/16/the-versatile-blogger/. More pictures please! Merry Christmas 🙂

• 16. aFrankAngle  |  December 24, 2015 at 9:36 pm

Merry Christmas, Kimberly.

• 17. Raven Whyte  |  January 18, 2016 at 3:24 am

I understand having that one spot. Where I used to live, I was across the street from a public park, and there used to be a bench I would sit on. Because of the work I do, it would be early morning and late night, so I would see everything from bees to bats.

• 18. Violet  |  April 24, 2016 at 12:47 am

miss you. hope all is well

• 19. paintdigi  |  September 29, 2016 at 10:00 pm

Good posts, beautiful blog.
    Congratulations.
    Welcome to see my creations:

• 20. Opinionated Man  |  July 11, 2017 at 8:06 pm

Where did you go????? 🙂

• 21. oldpoet56  |  August 19, 2017 at 7:31 pm

These are really nice pictures, I enjoyed them so I am going to reblog this article for you.

• 22. MichelleMarie  |  August 19, 2018 at 3:18 am

Do you ever come here anymore? I tried to call you and contact you. I was thinking of you. I still have the same phone number and email. I miss you. Love you! xoxo

• 23. Svelte  |  August 21, 2018 at 7:57 pm