frik and frak

January 18, 2019 at 3:00 pm 9 comments

fullsizeoutput_ac4

they scurry about ~ ~ ~

running this way and that ~ ~ ~

up one limb ~ ~

down another ~ ~

jumping from one tree to the next...

they jostle,

they squib

and

suddenly pause for a wink,

then back at it again....   and again....   and again....

**We have a pair of these little guys (could be girls, or one of each)…..always together and always enjoying our trees and roof and deck….  I tried to get a photo of both but they are too, too quick.  We have named them Frik and Frak.  The one in the photo is Frak – I think… or could be Frik………

Entry filed under: animals, funny, musings, nature, observations, Outdoors, photography, poetry, ponderings. Tags: , , .

sidelines a saturday stare #2

• 1. hitandrun1964  |  January 18, 2019 at 3:42 pm

🙂 Sweet.

• 3. Paul Handover  |  January 18, 2019 at 5:10 pm

I love these!

• 4. words4jp  |  January 19, 2019 at 1:39 pm

Thank you – I am presently sitting in my study listening to the little guys scurry about on the roof above me!

• 5. MichelleMarie  |  January 18, 2019 at 8:41 pm

This looks like a fluffy friend! I don’t have trees and I miss that about trees is they have squirrels that entertain us~:) Happy Friday!

• 6. words4jp  |  January 19, 2019 at 1:41 pm

They are quite funny – except when they are tearing apart my herb garden. I can never be angry towards them for too long – they are just toooo cute.

• 7. MichelleMarie  |  January 21, 2019 at 2:49 pm

Oh I know. Mine is 14 going in 15 my vet keeps her going and she doesn’t dig or chew things like she did when she was little. 🙏🏼🦋💜

• 8. The Coastal Crone  |  January 18, 2019 at 10:50 pm

You have captured their movements through your words. I found your blog via John Howell.

• 9. words4jp  |  January 18, 2019 at 11:45 pm

Thank you so much for reading and commenting! These little critters are so funny to watch and to listen to – I enjoy them and find them very entertaining. I suspect I may find more to write about…they squib quite alot!