a saturday stare #3

January 26, 2019 at 2:03 pm 8 comments

fullsizeoutput_14c

~ ~ a persuasive Issi ~ ~

Entry filed under: animals, dogs, family, observations, Personal, Pets, photos. Tags: , , .

a moment ~ ~ ~ a walk with P

• 1. Paul Handover  |  January 26, 2019 at 2:18 pm

A beautiful, pure look from Issi. What incredible, gorgeous creatures are our dogs.

• 2. John W. Howell  |  January 26, 2019 at 4:37 pm

Beautiful

• 3. words4jp  |  January 26, 2019 at 5:12 pm

thank you:). she uses it to her advantage!

• 4. hitandrun1964  |  January 26, 2019 at 5:25 pm

So very beautiful.

• 5. words4jp  |  January 26, 2019 at 6:48 pm

Thanks – she is a cutie however right now she is driving me nuts. she wants on the deck and back inside……non stop. She loves the cold but then wants to come back to go back out again…makes no sense….

• 6. MichelleMarie  |  January 29, 2019 at 7:34 pm

I love her blue eyes. She’s so pretty 🦋💜

• 7. words4jp  |  January 30, 2019 at 7:38 pm

thank you:) she is a purebred Siberian husky – we adopted her after my little girl – Sydnee Pee passed away in Sept. 2017. Issi is older and she has a few issues – insulin dependent diabetic and has cataracts – we fell in love with her and, to be honest, have never strayed away from a special needs pup (Syd was a tripod). She has trained us well and she fits perfectly amongst our ‘nutty’ family!

• 8. MichelleMarie  |  January 30, 2019 at 8:09 pm

AWE I love that you got a dog that has special needs. I think animals like that fit in well for sure even in my house. I’m sorry to hear about Sydnee Pee. I have those photos you sent me of her and was looking at them the other day! I always think of you because I have so many things that remind me of you. My dog is still alive and 14 almost 15. It’s so crazy in 2016 I broke my L3 when Alex fell I tried to pick her up and broke it. So the recovery from that has been so long. Angel (my dog) was chasing a bunny and tore her patella. So she an I both were recovering from injuries together. It’s kinda crazy. My vet said she could live to be 19 but it’s been tough. We fenced in the back yard so she can go out and wander safely! 😀 She cracks me up. I was looking at Huskies today pups and wondered if Issi was that breed. I love her blue eyes. I’m so happy you are doing okay! I keep saying I missed you and it’s true I did. So happy to see you here again! ❤